You are responsible for the Recruitment Service delivery to meet the business targets in a Sub-domain / location. Some of the key activities that you will be doing are:
o Plan , manage and deliver on multiple customer mandates
o Independently drive business and operations initiatives to ensure revenue targets
o Build and nurture client accounts to maximize revenue potential
o Be a single point of contact for customers addressing all the client needs
o Build and strengthen client relationships to be able to streamline and improve service delivery
o Manage candidate pool effectively to increase utility rate across multiple customers
o Build market intelligence on specific industry verticals to assist sourcing and client advisory activities
o Manage a team of consultants & sr. consultants to ensure on-time deliverables and customer delight
o Ensure overall productivity and efficiency within the team
o Take ownership for the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle
• Should have 4.6-10 years of experience in recruitment industry.
• Should have strong Industry insights to be able to advice and counsel clients and candidates
• Experience on multiple engagement models including contingency hiring , turn-key recruitments , etc.
• Should have expertise in recruitment of professionals in specific domains [should be included based on industry and open position, else this is unnecessary elimination]
o Ecommerce and Startup Hiring is must.
• Excellent knowledge of the Recruitment industry, its nuances and processes
• Ability plan delivery spanning multiple clients
• Excellent ability to connect and interface with professionals
• Ability to build and manage high-performance teams (Mentoring , goal Orientation, Training, etc.)
• Ability to independently interface with clients and manage transactions
• Good presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Highly energetic and motivated individual