1. Sourcing the resumes through Job portals, references, databases as per clients specifications
2. Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
3. Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
4. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
5. Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
6. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques.
7. Telephonic Screening of the profiles Checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
8. Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
9. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
10. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates.
11. Maintaining and developing candidate MIS database and trackers.
12. Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc
13. Follow-up with candidates for Post-Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc till joining.
14. Achieving the assigned target as per the role
15. Upgrading yourself for client handling and team management.
16 Responsible for Revenue Generation
17 Mentoring Team if required