Recruitment Executive (IT & Non IT)
? Responsible for the end- to- end Recruitment, Scheduling of interviews & coordinating with the Tech panel to make them available for the interviews, Organizing telephonic and face to face Interview, Requirement gathering, sorting & assigning priorities
? Work closely with Stakeholders to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements.
? Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
? Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management.
? Consistently meet the performance metrics
? Provide reporting and regular status updates to HR Head
? Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 5+ Years Experience in Recruitment
2. Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Ability to work with diverse group of members independently and manage multiple priorities/processes at the same time, and prioritize effectively
4. Excellent process management skills and responsiveness to ad hoc requests
5. Possesses high energy, a "can-do" attitude, a willingness to take initiative, and a proactive approach to extending support.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
7. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
8. Ability to understand different work requirements, seek guidance in case of challenges and deliver as per the commitments
9. Excellent verbal and written language skills in English