1. Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the Company's Quality Policy.
2. Coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc. with the Project Team and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents.
3. Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made as per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
4. Coordinate with the Quality Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and / or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
5. Provide support to the Quality Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
6. Be part of a team in conducting internal quality audits.
7. Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices.
8. Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
9. Control all archives documentation upon the completion of the projects.