• Work with Company Leadership to manage a 20+ people team through all hiring,
firing and performance decisions.
• Report directly into the Vice President of Product and QA and become the face of QA
with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage high quality delivery of all existing and new products and modules across
multiple cloud environments.
• Work with development team to develop test plans, test cases and QA strategies.
• Complete assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion.
• Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system
• Design, develop and run test suites to perform functional testing of the Finxera
• Responsible for high quality of assigned projects from software Quality Testing
through final User Acceptance Testing.
• Perform both black box and white box testing of the Finxera applications as required.
• Follow QA team processes and standards.
Qualifications & Traits:
• **Should have scored 60% & above throughout academics.
• Strong programming, problem solving and analytical skills with expertise in UI
• Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Project managers and
Management towards a common goal
• High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software
engineering discipline, or equivalent
• 10+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance of web based software products (manual