- Proficient in Test Planning, Test Case design, Defect reporting.
- At times need to come on Weekends for validation.
- Ability to isolate, identify and diagnose issues and make resolution recommendations.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of software quality standards, principles & methodologies.
- Should be able to work with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills and judgment, ability to manage multiple tasks, and work towards a deadline in a fast paced, aggressive development schedule