Job Title - Protocol DESIGN ENGINEER
Organization HUAWEI Technologies India R&D
About the company -
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end technical capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprises, consumer electronics, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Position Title : Protocol Architect and Design Engineer
Department: IT & Cloud Business Line, HTIPL
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Position category: Technology
- Design and development in SMB2.x/SMB3.x/NFSv3/NFSv4 file protocol related areas for the next generation multi-protocol, scale-out clustered NAS product that serves data seamlessly and securely, with high performance.
- Innovate and contribute to the features that can add more value and capabilities to the NAS solutions.
- 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience with file protocol design and development (must)
- Familiar with SMB or NFS protocol, rich in architecture and design experience in related fields.
- Familiar with NAS ecosystem and NAS solution with third party software (data classification, archiving, SQL Server, VMWare, Hyper-V, Anti-Virus, Audit Logging, RDMA)
- Rich experience in storage software development. Familiar with C/ C++, data structure and algorithm, have strong coding and problem solving ability.
- Good knowledge in overall file protocols, in areas such as, but not limited to SMB 2.x, SMB3.x, NFSv3, NFSv4, multi-protocol authentication/authorization, multi-protocol locking, multi-tenant concepts, NAS for Hyper-V concepts, File system concepts, Active Directory, Clustering, Data Protection, etc.
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the above areas is added advantage.
- Strong system development experience on Linux.
- Strong team spirit, good team player and good communication skills.