'1) Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
2) Communicate and enforce coding standards.
3) Lead technical reviews to ensure quality parameters are being met.
4) Understand detailed area to provide a solution in complex problem domain.
5) Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
6) Resolve and/or escalate issues on time.
7) Review work of the development team and maintain relevant metrics of the same.
8) Keep the development team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
9) Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
10) Define high-level functional requirements using established processes.
11) Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
12) Collaborate with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle, in understanding customer needs and creation of product requirement.
1) Good understanding of software technologies.
2) Good understanding of object-oriented approach.
3) Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
4) Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems.
5) Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
6) Good understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
7) Ability to "think outside the box".
8) Ability to prepare reports and examine setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
9) Good knowledge of standard development tools.
10) Knowledge on Project Mangement activities.
11) Experience with ALM Polarion, Jira, or similar project management software
12) Experience in Agile/Scrum Project Management methodologies