One of our clients, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Project Manager/ Business Analyst for its Robotics Automation division for managing Banking operations automation.
- To work as Project Manager in Business Technology group
- Strong exposure to Banking domain with good insight into Banking processes
- Knowledge on automation and re-engineering of processes
- Project management
- Good communication skills
- Exposure to Quality and Testing Concepts
- Strong Logical thinking
- Fair knowledge of SDLC and Bug Life Cycle
- Good Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Familiarity with automation activities
- Test cases preparation, testing plan and testing methodologies
- Conversant with automated and manual testing tools
- Co-ordinate with internal customers to understand, analyze the requirements and scope of the project
- Must ensure to follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Should be able to independently take responsibility of project deliverable end to end.
- Responsible for deployment and testing of project
- Reviewing and escalating the bugs and enhancement to the respective development team and get it fixed from developer end depends on priority and severity of bug.
- Should be able to draft Requirement document and detailed functional specification document
- Responsible for coordination with Business, IT teams, security/ audit teams and liaison with vendor and business stakeholders
- Ability to manage different task at one time