1. Active participation in various events showcasing Start-ups, networking with founders, VC's, accelerators, incubators and angel investors.
2. Be actively involved in deal sourcing, assess potential investment opportunities and participate in trade and industry fairs.
3. Preparation of valuation metrics and presentations; conduct various valuation techniques, including discounted cash flow analysis, Relative Value Analysis, Venture Capital Method, etc.; Estimate the Terminal Value of the Company
4. Strong analytical capability to analyse and interpret financial statements, ability to then convey conclusions and insights clearly.
5. Preparation of business environment of company and sector analysis, evaluations of company’s key business drivers and trends, along with analysis of company financial information and fundamentals, accounting and finance issues, business plans, financial models, valuation reports, peer comparisons and industry presentations.
6. Conduct secondary research on various industries and evaluate competitive landscape for prospective opportunities
7. In-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of sectors and companies under coverage along with relative value analysis.
8. Converting voluminous research and ideas from research reports, magazines, newspapers, journals etc. into investment arguments and ideas.
9. Regularly providing a detailed report on status of business, highlight issues of related to the same for all Group and portfolio companies.
10. Contribute towards management of the portfolio companies post investment
11. Handle all the post-investment aspects and work toward unlocking value of the portfolio ventures