• 2+ years Significant QA project management expertise
• Experience of managing stakeholders(internal and customers), project governance and software development lifecycle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary in order to produce high quality governance and project management deliverables.
• Ability to effectively manage projects and facilitate project delivery and stakeholder communication through status reporting and meetings.
Project Management and Delivery of enhancement and maintenance work to pre-agreed timescales and requirements for the margining platforms. This will involve:
• Maintaining an up to date and detailed project plan and tracking progress against this. Manage project governance including highlighting any potential risks/issues, delays and scope creep as well as status reporting and updates to business stakeholders. Liaising with business groups to clearly define requirements and document these. Ensuring delivery of these items of work to development standards and adhering to all development lifecycle processes. Monitoring, tracking and reporting progress to the stakeholders Ensuring effective communication within the project and out to external stakeholders Play an integral role to the business in their decision making process.
• Experience of working in global teams with global user base
• 2+ years experience in CM domain
Understanding of issues relating to global system implementations and extensive experience of working with offshore Development and Operations teams