1. Have the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact
2. Developing project plans, task breakdowns, schedules, and resource assignments using Agile/Scrum
3. Monitor, follows-up and review work progress, so as to ensure that delivery is on time, within the budget and adheres to prescribed quality norms
4. Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
5. Project acquisition and proposition for the fixed price project and time material project.
6. Interact with QA and development resources for requirement clarification, status communication, forecasting and prioritization of work.
7. Responsible for driving the QG milestones with the matrix team
8. Internal and external Stakeholder management
9. Helps identify organizational impediments to ensure organization success
10. Mentors and guides teams on a day-to-day basis
11. Perform root cause analysis of defects; recommend and implement comprehensive defect prevention processes for the assigned product/s or projects so as to achieve reduction in defects
12. Acceptance of the work packages and system integration, delivery of software, active support for technical problems