- Facilitating the successful delivery of critical projects within the Portfolio, through the provision of expert project management guidance, support, and assurance.
- Helping lead the ongoing development of the PMO in order to enhance execution of best practice project management standards across the group level, reducing risk and improving confidence in the overall design and delivery of projects and major change initiatives.
- Monitor progress for the programs to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and proactively resolve key risks to delivery and benefits realization.
- Coordinating, overseeing and/or undertaking impartial project reviews and health-checks to ensure the overall - delivery safety- of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- Taking on a leadership stance at the group level, securing the buy-in of key stakeholders across the group for the development of the PMO plan and approach and will provide guidance and leadership to the wider program management community.
- Taking a leading role in the development and implementation of common project, program, and portfolio management standards.
The Successful Candidate:
- A highly accomplished & dynamic leader with a successful career in Program / Project Management in the Insurance/ Banking/ Financial Services industry (BFSI)
- B.Tech and an MBA/PGDM from a Tier 1 B School holding certifications like PMP.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience across Change Management Initiatives and exposure to BFSI space in a PMO/ program management role
- Proven capability in running a multi geography/ multi divisional program that has a speed of about 1+ Mn GBP or a benefit profile in excess of GBP 4+ Mn.
- Hands on experience of using methodologies like Six Sigma, BPR, Lean, Transformation etc.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skill and international stakeholder management.
What Is in it for You :
- An opportunity to be part of the leadership team managing the program management function.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders