Product Sales Manager is expected to drive the sales of following Cash Management products from all the verticals under Consumer & Commercial Bank which includes Branch Banking, Privy, Wealth, TASC, Agri, WCG, ECG.
- Collections Solutions viz. Physical Collections, Electronic Collections, Payment Gateway, NACH
- Payment Solution viz. Physical Payments, Electronic Payments, Dividend Mandates, IMPS etc.
Escrow Business :
- Spot opportunities in the market, along with the relationship team, to target companies, industries and sectors and sell suitable product offering for them
- Interaction with potential customers to understand the technical requirement for system integration for TBG products / services i.e. CMS with focus on Commercial Bank clients.
- Structuring the transaction, won the mandate and assist the team in formulating transaction pricing to ensure revenue commensurate with risks and administrative efforts
- Train & enable Branch Banking Teams to sell the Cash Management Products
- Give demonstration of our system to branches & prospective clients.
- Assist the Relationship manager/Branches to close deals
- Ensure desired penetration of the product in the market by the relationship team by providing marketing support, visibility campaigns and brand presence
- Liaise with operations team to ensure seamless deal execution and ongoing administration
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be sales oriented
- Must be market savvy, with good networking skills
- Must be proactive and with high energy levels
- Must be analytical, practical and have aptitude for trouble-shooting.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be tenacious, detail-oriented, tough minded when needed, but diplomatic.
- With Banking / Finance industry
- Preferably an Engineer with a MBA.
- Post MBA experience in selling Cash Management products
- Must have able to settle in an environment requiring entrepreneurial/ building skills
- Keen interest to sales, structuring and implement deals
- Must be capable of working with a team.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and planning skills.