The purpose of the role is to manage the Automatic Doors and Door Operators product business. Lead Product Management and Product Development of this range and Manage launching of new products.
- Develop solution approach for the market
- Endorse the company's brand and uphold Company reputation and image
- Responsible leadership function in projects (market launch, product development)
- Quantitatively assess market needs and set marketing strategy
- Select the product portfolio to be sold on the local market based on the global product portfolio
- Closely collaborate with Global Product Management (e.g. PMM network, product approvals, business plans, market information)
- Sales and customer training and support
- Produce and maintain market intelligence on competitors.
- Manage product life cycle on local markets (launch, growth, phase-out).
- Implement global Product Management standards and concepts in the Area
- Encourage a vital and productive atmosphere in working team
- Set prices in price books based on market prices and derive price points by channel; manage gross profit
- Foresee changes in competitive environment, identify technical trends as well as design trends and derive changes in marketing mix; manage regulatory environment in line with legal limits and company guidelines
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Engineering or economics
- Project management skills and experiences
- Marketing toolbox experience
- Profound IT knowledge (Office)
- Result-orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in international team-working
Responsibilities for Business Results :
- All financial and operational country KPIs
- Overall results of country (Sales, Profit, Cash Flow)
- Delivering programs on time (Training, Workshops to internal teams & business partners)
- Graduate, preferably Engineer (although not mandatory), with Strong Experience in sales and marketing (Product Management)
- MBA or major in economics will be an added advantage.