• Build and own a product roadmap to support the goals and strategies.
• Manage lifecycle of product/service as per planned schedules.
• Achieve set revenue targets of respective products as per defined plans with effective marketing
• Managing the Gross Contribution of the product line as per defined plan
• Design or improve the existing processes and on-line tools for meeting the customer product / services requirement, wherever necessary.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
? Design the customized product solutions in consultation with Operations, Engineering and Product HOD's to produce a custom product solutions document.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development /
Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
• Accountable for profitability and customer satisfaction of the product line
? Responsible for non-standard & customized requirements of customers on entire suite of products offering
? Analysis product wise win: loss ratio statistics and publish data to top management
Key Skills (Technical)
Knowledge of product management and Product life cycle concepts. Ability to plan a clear calendar and road map to launch the offerings and achieve growth for product segments.
Knowledge of customer requirements in the IT Services market place. (System Integration, Security, IT Infrastructure Management etc)
System Integration : Ability to design and develop IT Solutions to meet the customer requirements and willingness to take the lead in new innovations.
Liason and work with Cross functional teams – Business Development, Operations and Finance.
Commercial skills to structure offerings/ bids/ contracts
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Expert skills on MSOffice applications
Willingness to listen to the Voice of customers.