You establish a shared vision by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution.
- You manage the product development process from conception through design, release and iteration.
- You leverage usability studies, market research and analysis and translate them into requirements that enhance user satisfaction.
- You lead initiatives to drive user feedback/ research, acting as a - voice of the customer- .
- You ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis.
- 7+ years experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts.
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent and hands-- on software engineering experience.
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas.
- Self-- starter who thinks creatively and laterally to create a product that is central to the success of the business.
- Experience with developing mobile products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired.
Used A/B testing and/or similar methodologies to conduct experiments to validate hypotheses.
- Experienced in handling 2-3 large features/products in different stages of development.
- Exceptional data analysis skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insights on industry trends.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and great team player.