Examine requirements from the business teams, seek relevant information and respond to the business teams with the prices
- Read and understand RFPs / tenders, prepare pre-bid queries and respond as per the requirements of the RFP
Monitor competition prices.
Understand the various products and services of the Company including a granular understanding of the revenue drivers for each of the offering.
Prepare pricing models with emphasis on margins, EBITDA, IRR and articulate the underlying cost and pricing assumptions.
- Examine requirements from the business teams, seek relevant information and respond to the business teams with the prices.
- Support business teams in evaluating new business opportunities by addressing commercial and profitability aspects
- Participate in vendor negotiations, wherever required
Key Skills :
- Excellent business acumen with ability to grasp key business drivers is a must
- Ability to build business models with an eye for detail
- Very good understanding of pricing and costing principles
- Prior experience in responding to tender (RFP) based work is a must
- Appreciate customer sensitivities
- Ability to work under pressure and to work with quick turn-around times
- Very good communication skills and ability to interact with business heads and other senior personnel in the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office is a must