1. To work with the Procurement Committee in Sourcing and operate within the mandate of the procurement committee.
2. To ensure appropriate supplier relationship management
3. To ensure on-time,in full delivery of procurement items, production and non-production
4. To ensure adherence and proper monitoring of this company's Limited Supplier registration.
5. To ensure adherence and proper monitoring and compliance of :
a. Standard operating procedures
d. Supplier registration
e. Rationalization of supplier registers by products and service categories.
f. Supplier registration, screening and evaluation of company profile and documents which must meet this company's Limited criteria requirements.
g. Supplier update listing and reporting
6. Ensure that all SAGE active suppliers files are duly authorized and up to date
7. Contract Negotiation with suppliers as mandated and ensure best value to NF.
8. Tracking of all orders with suppliers in the relevant categories
9. Compilation of supplier site visits by Loss Control in liaison with HOD.
10. Continuously improving procurement policies and processes to facilitate more effective and cost efficient operations determine quantity and timing of deliveries to ensure minimal interruption of production due to stock-outs of raw materials.
11. Work with clearing agents and regulatory authorities for imports and exports e.g. government ministries and departments, banks etc
12. Tracking report and coordinating delivery of raw materials
13. Tender Process management and Supplier selection
14. Manage supplier relationships and all stakeholders that interacts with the business
15. Coordinate procurement meetings, supplier visits and supplier meetings
16. Ensuring the procurement process is in line with Company policy in terms of financial control and efficiency
17. Manage raw materials inventory and assist routine stock take
18. Supervision of staff and staff development.