Cost Saving "1. Cost saving in petcoke will be 10% from 1.0 Kgs/kgs to 0.9 kgs/kgs.
2. Cost saving in electricity will be around 11% from 1.19 unit/kgs to 1.05 unit/kgs.
3. Cost saving in chemicals will be 7% Rs. 1/Kgs is target to be saved on every month.
4. Improvement in Water consumption/ kg."
CSC "1. Planning, Execution 100% followup of Richa Global & Maya Export orders .
2. Serving to job work customer regarding any trouble during execution & after good delivered."
Dyeing Plan "1. Sales PO complete within 20 days after griege receipt from knitting.
2. Avg. days in house will improve from 16 days to 12 days.
3. Proper plannong, prioritization & execution of orders as per customers requirements job with all clearnce/8 days."
Interdepartmental Relations "
Daily interaction with team members to increase efficiency. system failure to be brought in notice of management.
To ensure at least one monthly meeting in a month with all inter or intra related department and submission of MOM to management every month. Atleast one HO visit in a quarter to find new development and improve on efficiency."
Production Target "1. Monthly Dyeing production target achievement vs planned (95%).
2. Man hours per tonne of process/finishing.
3. New product developments/process optimization.
4. Certifications, audits & up keep of P& M, fixed assets. 5. Ensure RFT Level of the dyeing will maintain at 90% level."
Quality and Rejections Usability "1. RFT Level of Processing at QC will maintain above 90%.
2. Reprocess to correct internally rejected lots within 2-3 days.
3. Rejection usability & process adopted.
4. Reproces target of the current financial year is 14% on equivalent weight against 18.8% of last year."
Report "To prepare & submit reports to the senior related to:-
1. Monthly Machine utilization report
2. Monthly production report
3. Lab to bulk recipe 90% and success report.
4. R.F.T. report."
Safety & Housekeeping "1. As per safety & housekeeping audits.
2. Ensure the same at plant level."
Training & Development and Certification & Standardization "
Minimum 2 man hours of training per month to team.
To comply with all ISO or OHSAS or any other standard opted by company.