"Pricing Analyst role exists to support and provide feedback to ensure all customer pricing adheres with our agreed IPP strategy and processs.
The role will manage the standardized pricing analytics in customer and product/brand profitability, compliance to the Pricing / Customer Policies (IPP), Pricing delegation of authority and other pricing analytics for the business. Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
1. Price change management: Price implementation in Keris for New SKU, Price reduction, SKUs introduced under Genome and TAX change adhering to the pricing policy.
2. Publish monthly reports such as OEM MI, JBR, Price Premium Analysis, BIGs upload (JBR _ joint Brand royalty which we pay to OEM partners here incumbent will do calculation and publish report on work day 3 and work day 7
3. Complaint Management : Analyze and audit CN cases for Industrial and HD business and release RCA within agreed SLA.
4. Maintaining data integrity of pricing program tools WBC, ODT and PCA (offer development tool , price corridor for IND and HD)
5. Provide analytical support to identify Pricing gaps between the current state and the Pricing Strategy / IPP.
6. Input pricing initiatives into LBM forecasts by linking with Cluster LBM Demand Managers.
7. Provide support in the annual review process using the Integrated Pricing Program tools(IPP)
8. Developing exception reporting and investigate root causes for deviation.
9. Help collate competitor pricing intelligence from the cluster to inform specific cluster pricing interventions to be agreed with Cluster Sales Director and Marketing Manager.
10. Maintaining data integrity within the IPP system.
11. Development of root cause analysis for medium to long term trends in terms of pricing and suggesting corrective actions.
Act in a manner consistent with the BP Values & Behaviours by leading and building enduring capability, energizing people and adhering to companys Ethics & Compliance agenda