Experience: 15 + Years
Work Location: Pune or Hyderabad – India
Reports to: Global Digital Enterprise Competency head
Workday is identified as one of the key growth areas for Zensar’s Enterprise Applications Solutions (EAS) Business Unit. Zensar’s Workday Practice head will focus on building the Workday competency and assets and leveraging them creatively to deliver the same to Zensar’s current and new clients in the global marketplace. The key work focus will be Talent Acquisition, Competency Building, Supporting sales for client acquisition including collaterals, proposals, presentations etc., and delivering projects.
The Workday practice will report to EAS BU head driving the Workday business and growth across global core markets where Zensar is focused on – USA, Europe / UK and South Africa. The Workday practice head will work together with other client sales/ account leads and delivery managers lead within Zensar to drive the Workday business with our existing and new clients to present Workday value proposition and win long term engagements. Should have excellent communication, teaming, inter-personal and articulation skills.
The incumbent will have demonstrated expertise in having built and led a Workday competency, as well as similar experience in HCM and Financials across other competing Cloud and Digital enterprise business product offerings. The workday practice head will collaborate with other EAS competency heads for this purpose. Key role dimensions would include
• Building and growing Workday to cover HCM and Financials competency to start with;
• Meet revenue targets set for Workday practice
• Manage the end to end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and to budget
• Lead teams in design and delivery of the Workday solutions initially and build a strong Workday delivery cum competency leadership subsequently to drive further growth
• Supporting sales team in business acquisition, delivery and extending long term relationship.
• Build a commendable process and system to deliver good work product that will help accelerate workday business manifold through reference and larger TCV projects from existing clients.
Essential job functions
Overall experience of over 15 + years of experience across ERP – Financials, HCM and other modules including related tools and technologies. Other qualifiers include:
Demonstrated experience in having built and led Workday competency including the following :
Conceptualized and delivered Workday services such as assessment, Implementation, migration from other systems and should have led such integrated Enterprise engagements as solution architect / project lead
Strong understanding of Workday products including Finance, HCM and other modules
Understanding and experience of technology aspects for implementing and migrating to Workday including Data conversion, Customizations – Reports, Forms, Extensions, Integration etc.,
Experience in deployment of similar products across other ERPs including cloud models specifically SaaS.
Demonstrated experience of having managed a medium to large Workday practice for a period of around 4+ years.
Demonstrated experience of having managed Workday engagements covering the following:.
• Workday project implementation experience across HCM and Financial engagements
• Knowledge of some or all Workday functionality across Financial and HCM modules (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Time management, Talent, Absence, Data Conversion, Integration etc., )
• Workday project life cycle experience including planning, requirements assessment, functional mapping and gap analysis, design, Testing (Functional, Unit and Integration), User training, Integration with 3rd party systems and final deployment.
• Experience of other SaaS HCM products would be beneficial
• Demonstrated experience of end-to-end Workday HCM project implementation including running business design workshops, managing distributed delivery teams etc.,
Should have had managed Workday with a team of 100 or more consultants and involved with planning its growth strategy and aligning it with the larger practice / firm’s business strategy
Experience in having driven initiatives to acquire new client acquisition as well as grow existing clients to drive Workday business. This would also include
Defining market strategies based on strong market research and understanding the dynamics working closely with the sales team.
Identifying specific services to be focused for various client /market segments
Actively support sales opportunities by leveraging solutions, offerings and services and translate them into strong value proposition for clients and help win most deals.
Supporting pre-sales activities including opportunity assessment, scope qualification and definition, preparing proposals and work estimation, presenting value proposition at Orals and delivering engagements
• Strong understanding of contemporary delivery models including onsite-offshore, distributed delivery, managed delivery etc.,
• Experience in working with Workday alliance and have a good understanding of their partner operating model
• Demonstrate thought leadership to help grow Zensar’s Workday services provider for its global core markets
• Work closely with sales, alliance and vertical teams as per market needs, future market focus and help define workable Go to Market (GTM) proposition.
• Ability to drive Workday engagements to ensure meeting contribution margins and budgets as agreed upon.