Primary Skills: Perl Web with 7 to 9 years- experience working as a part of a team developing Perl web applications with the following responsibilities and skills.
The Perl developer, who can develop the set of Perl web based applications. Developer should be able to do project development using SDLC cycle.
- At least 7-9 years of solid Perl Web (Front End) development experience
- Hands Development experience on PostgreSQL, Linux, git
- Ability to work independently, able to understand requirement. Design solution and develop the given modules.
- Experienced with pattern-driven and object oriented design and implementation
- Project development using SDLC cycle.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Interact with Business Analysts and Application Architect as it relates to requirements
Effective oral and written communication skills :
- Perl, PostgreSQL, Linux, git
- Moose, Catalyst, DBIx::Class, Exception::Class, Test::More
- Memcached, RabbitMQ