Job Description :
- The PeopleSoft Financials Analyst will be responsible for global production support as well as new implementations within PeopleSoft 9.2 version.
- Qualified candidate must possess in depth experience and be the subject matter expert in PS Financials modules including GL, AP, CM and others as required by the business.
- The company operates globally including activities in European and Asian countries and as such will require frequent working of non-standard hours.
- The Analyst will work closely with regional partners and senior management to identify, develop, and implement best practice solutions that streamline and create efficiencies in operations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for configuring, implementing and support of day to day operations of PeopleSoft Financials modules to include GL, AP, CM and others as required.
- Hands-on configuration with expert level understanding of best practices and delivered functionality of Financials modules Experience with integrations / interfaces with external partners as banks and vendors as well as other internal systems Responsible for preparing requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations in compliance with standards, policies and methodologies Execute gap analysis between business requirements and best practices Complete end to end functional and user acceptance testing ( Test Scripts and Test Execution)
- Develop and implement migration strategies, go live procedures and post implementation plans Work effectively with multiple business units to translate business requirements to fit enterprise architecture Ability to coordinate and manage multiple enterprise level projects and maintain consensus across diverse and potentially conflicting stakeholder groups Ability to work with a diverse range of project partners from Financial staff to 3rd party vendors (Offsite and Offshore) May perform other duties as required
- Ability to work with Sr. Management in a multi-organizational enterprise and across multiple time zones (NA, EU, Korea, Australia)
- Experience in multi-currency (Translation, Revaluation and Consolidation)
- Experience in Inter/Intra Company processes
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to translate & convey technical/functional requirements to management
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a very fast faced and high growth environment
- Articulate clear, concise, and meaningful messages, both verbal and written, providing business owners with required communication and feedback
- 6+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 6+ years of PeopleSoft Financial experience in the General Ledger module, AP and CM
- Knowledge of accounting processes, including financial reporting, and reconciliation.