Looking for Pega Architect with 7+Years of total experience with last 2years as an Architect.
Lead and drive design, architecture related enhancement.
Provide direction to team
Facilitate/ lead/ participate in identification of solution options and features for a Pega application.
2. Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders and Architecture review boards.
3. Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
4. Maintain awareness of current technology assets and the capability of each
5. Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time with highest levels of quality.
6. Take ownership of entire Technology delivery and act as Technical Design Authority for multiple projects.
7. Provide cross-segment/ cross domain BPM (Business Process Management) and BRE (Business Rules Engine) guidance, technological recommendations and transition strategies that support the design, development and implementation of initiatives based on common delivery and agility for complex and/or multiple projects
8. Provide ownership for all design recommendations by keeping involved throughout the entire lifecycle
9. Serve as a BPM and Pega leader/ mentor
10. Quality Governance and ensure team are adhering to development best practices and configuration is Pega guardrail compliant.
11. Review the work of others, providing guidance and support