To help in building automation for PTE for all regions and reducing overall QA cycle. Once automation achieved, existing permanent staff will take care of running and modification of scripts.
Stability of the existing automation scripts which will help reduce the regression cycle by 10 %( 3-4 days every release)
Improve the coverage from 10% to 20% by End of Q4.
Automation of compliance cases for all regions (APAC/NAM/GSS/EMEA). Currently team runs the compliance cases manually every quarter, automation will help reduce the manual effort so that team can focus on the functional changes which will help the team to deliver more functionality / release or reduce the delivery timelines.
Automation of Raptor which needs dedicated attention.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to identify the scope and E2E delivery of Automation.
- Ability to identify new areas for automation and build the framework.
- Maintenance of Automation framework and repository.
- Collaborate with Development, testing team and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Provide assistance for functional testing when situation demands.
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the testing life cycle
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) and create testing metrics
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release.
- Responsible for overall adherence to QA automation and Testing Protocol and processes.