Roles and Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to identify the scope and E2E delivery of Automation.
- Ability to identify new areas for automation and build the framework.
- Maintenance of Automation framework and repository.
- Collaborate with Development, testing team and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Provide assistance for functional testing when situation demands.
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the testing life cycle
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) and create testing metrics
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release.
- Responsible for overall adherence to QA automation and Testing Protocol and processes.