Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent skills with PHP or any other server side technology.
- Should have hands on experience with java, Ruby on rails, python,
- Should have hands on experience with RDBMS like My SQL.
- Experience handling Amazon webservices for cloud management.
- Should be able to work on 3rd party API integrations
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full product development life cycle
- An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms, advance data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in writing cross-browser and mobile code
- Experience with JSON Parsing and Web Services
- Experience in source control such as Git and SVN
- Working knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stack and open source software
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- A go-getter attitude and self-motivation.