Contribution to planning
- Provide inputs for developing and tracking the annual attribute quality process and attribute futuring process
- Develop and monitor panel chart / PALS process (VOC Engg) for clear and consistent target setting
- Provide inputs for planning resources (finance/headcount/facility) to meet the delivery timelines, quality and business case
2. Key actions and decisions (Long term and Short term)
" - Support the cascade and deployment of cross-attribute developed processes, techniques and tools to each of the Attribute PAT teams so that there is a process alignment on all PATS
- Support the delivery of Product Efficiency (Fuel Economy), Acceleration Performance Feel & Drivability (PF&D) Attributes and their Features for a given vehicle architecture
- Carryout functional and performance verification and validation of Protos or systems using functional, performance, durability testing
- Execute the test cases on the system/Component, review the test data in order to analyzing and interpreting technical data into reports or presentations
- Carry out performance simulations and predictions, develop field and track co-relations.
- Assess the product quality based on the test reports.
- Develop standard templates for attribute management documentation
- Provide process perspective for CAT, PALS, competitor selection and target setting
- Support escalation and review process
- Develop conformance and deviation process templates and support program requirements
- Develop & define process based on need identification within the Attribute Management Process
- Socialize methods used in Attribute Management process to all direct and indirect stakeholders
3. Nature of problems faced/ Scope of improvement opportunities
" - Support PDCA analysis to improve process methodology
- Scan the current competitive environment and recommend skill & competency developments.