- You will have to define a vision, strategy and roadmap for your product for International e-commerce / brick & mortal retail, inline with business and customer experience objectives across geographies
- You will have to partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, QA, UX etc across numerous business units across countries and teams
- You will have to Drive Buy vs Build discussions
- You will have to define, track and improve key product metrics.
- You hold a bachelor's / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- You have more than 2 years of software product / application development or Business consulting experience, preferably in the retail / e-commerce industry