Oracle PL SQL Developer
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 8
- Total 8+ Years of experience
- Hands on working experience in working in development projects hands on
Necessary Skills :
- Excellent skills in Oracle 11g, PL SQL.
- Highly proficient in relational databases, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, triggers, performance tuning, and Oracle related objects
- Extensive experience and knowledge of media content, rights management through all media, territory, language and format
- Exposure to product, title management, knowledge of rights-in, rights out scenarios
Desired Skills :
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle 11g using Toad SQL Developer
- Experience in performance tuning, DB scripts
- Experience in working in TV Networks business
- Organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Customer Technical Architect as onsite developer
- Participate in requirement gathering, analysis and brainstorming sessions with business for enhancements and capital projects
- Develop or modify moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identify process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.