Summary Description: Provides ongoing daily operational support of the systems including monitors performance, anticipates technology trends/changes to assure current/future levels of service meet the growing requirements of the customer. Assist Development staff in optimizing application. The administrator will be responsible for administrating and tuning of Oracle Fusion Middleware and as well as other integration technologies.
Essential Jon Functions :
1. Oversee all operational aspects of integration platform including day to day support, security, software installation, and maintenance and upgrades. (40% time)
2. Oversee all configuration tasks for J2EE applications and SOA services in the integration platform environment (20% time)
3. Maintain standardization and complaint Middleware environments. Maintain new environment build and troubleshooting procedure documentation (5% time)
4. Performance monitoring, business continuance, and documentation in accordance with company, vendor, and departmental standards, processes, templates, and tolls (10% time)
5. Anticipates and identifies potential problems before they occur and implements solutions to minimize impact on projects and users (10% time)
6. Perform On-call support (10% time).