1. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, precisely in English: written and verbal.
2. Prior onsite experience in a customer facing role mandatory.
3. Experience working in at least 2 R12 projects, preferably R12.2.
4. Should have a valid passport, valid for at least 12 months.
5. Willing to travel to Dublin, Ireland for 3 months.
1.1.1 Soft skills experience and requirements
1. Ability to communicate effectively with customers in fluent English is mandatory.
2. Demonstrable ability to translate business requirements and functional specification into clear and concise technical specifications in AIM/OUM format.
3. Self-starting, keen learning attitude very important. Situation is always fluid in retail space and new tools / technologies can come into picture on very short notice and the technical consultants should be willing and able to pick up new tools / technologies as and when necessary.
4. Demonstrable ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues and bring them to resolution swiftly.
1.1.2 Professional experience and requirements
1. Mandatory minimum of 3 prior Oracle EBS implementations, of which,
a. At least 2 are R12 implementations.
b. At least 1 is an R12.2 implementation. NOTE: prior experience with R12.2.* is mandatory.
2. Minimum 7 years experience working as a technical consultant, with in-depth technical knowledge [data model, APIs, interfaces etc.] in at least 6 of the following areas:
a. Oracle Payables
b. Oracle Receivables
c. General Ledger
d. Fixed Assets
f. Advanced Collections
g. Cash Management
h. E-Tax configuration
3. Minimum 7 years experience working as a technical consultant, with in-depth technical knowledge in at least 8 of the following areas:
a. SQL [ability to write and analyse complex SQL queries a must].
b. PL/SQL [ability to write and analyse complex programs a must].
c. SQL, PL/SQL performance analysis and tuning.
d. Oracle Forms personalization.
e. OAF page personalization.
f. Oracle Reports.
g. BI Publisher extensive experience required creating XML data templates and bursting control files.
h. Oracle Workflow [custom and customized].
i. Building custom interfaces and integrations - extensive experience required in understanding the architecture of interfaces and integrations.
k. WebADI extensive experience in building and troubleshooting custom WebADI templates mandatory.
l. Integration using middleware [IBM WebSphere ESB experience is ideal, failing which, Oracle Middleware experience will do].
4. Prior experience with Localization. Prior experience in one or more of: Localisations for UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, France, USA and Czech Republic a big plus.
5. Mandatory clear understanding of R12 EBS concepts like:
a. MOAC [multi org access control]
b. RBAC [role based access control]
c. E-Tax and related setups
d. SLA [sub ledger architecture]
6. Mandatory prior experience in troubleshooting issues with:
a. Financial Statement Generator [FSG] reports.
b. Approvals management [AME].
c. Payment formats and templates.
7. Mandatory prior experience working in any UNIX variant [IBM AIX 7.1 a plus] with
a. End user level familiarity with the OS.
b. Minimal scripting abilities.
8. Prior experience producing quality AIM/OUM documentation mandatory.
9. Prior experience with the following is a plus:
a. Using ITIL tools like ServiceNow or Cherwell.
b. Tools like More4Apps, Excel4Apps.
c. Building customizations on iProcurement.
d. Automic [previously UC4 software] for scheduling.
e. Working in a retail atmosphere / retail industry.
Prior experience with any SCM version control tool. Any prior experience with configuring, administering and maintaining a Git server a significant advantage. Alternatively prior experience using SVN/Git/GitHub will do.