- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Participate in development and review of proposals and statements of work
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate technical information and to complete project assignments
- Ability to cultivate customer relationships
- Ability to lead a small technical team of 2-3 employees both in the US and India
- Preferred location is Raleigh, NC but anywhere in North America is acceptable
- 5-10 years of Oracle Agile PLM functional consulting experience
- Industry experience- High Tech, Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Packaged Goods, and/or Industrial Manufacturing.
- Responsible for business requirements gathering and configuration of the Agile PLM solution
- Experienced in demonstrating, implementing, and supporting Oracle Agile PLM.
- Effectively communicate ideas, report status, and discuss activities with on-shore/off-shore development teams, project management, and customers.
- Experience implementing the various Oracle Agile PLM Modules.
- Driving workshops that involve requirements gathering, process analysis, or training.
- Must have experience with Product Collaboration (PC) module Helps the customer test the design of the PLM System. Works to resolve configuration related issues/defects through troubleshooting solution and applying fixes.
- Helps the customer stage and format data for loading into PLM and sometimes performs the non-CAD data migration
- Experience with Product Quality Management (PQM), Product Portfolio Management (PPM), Product Cost Management (PCM), Product Governance & Compliance (PGC) and Engineering Collaboration (EC) is a plus, but not a requirement.