• Functional BA with B.E / B.Tech / IT Background.
• Experience on Agile / Scrum Methodologies.
• Worked on BRD / FRD / SRS
• Experience on Banking / Financial Domain
• Minimum 1 year Lead Experience
Experience: 8 to 12 years
• Decompose high-level requirements into details, distinguishing requests from true needs
• Proactively communicate with business stakeholders and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements delivering the following artifacts: Detailed Requirements Catalogue, Detailed Functional and Non Functional Requirements, Requirements Traceability, Process Design Documents/Process Flows and Use Cases.
• Have strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Have a strong background in designing business processes, developing use cases to outline people, process, and technology impacts
• Elicit and challenge requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, business process maps and use cases
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
• Serve as the conduit between the business stakeholders and the development team
• Work closely with the technical analyst and solutions architect by providing business information around legacy and target systems
• Ensure trace ability of the business requirements throughout the One Platform life cycle
• Draft documentation required to support the delivery of the solution
• Should be having an experience in leading the team size of 3-5