Payroll: Permanent with client (CMM Level 5)
Experience required: 7-12 years
L2 - Relevant experience - Minimum 4 years
L3 - Relevant experience - minimum 7 years
Skill: VMware Admin
Interview Date: 13th August 2016 (Saturday)
Interview Location: Noida
Joining Location: Chennai / Noida
Job Description :
1) Monitoring of the file transfer status in all locations.
2) Visit the braches to resolve the problems incase the problem cannot be solved remotely.
3) Configuration, Maintenance, Trouble shooting at Server level (at Staging & EM Server).
4) Ensuring the BCP (Balance, Stop Payment and Signature) file transfer to the designated branches.
5) Installation, Troubleshooting and maintenance of BCP Tool, Oracle XE Server (freeware), CA DSM Unicenter at branch PC.
6) Re installation of the above mentioned software applications in case the system is formatted.
7) Ensuring that the BCP files are reaching at branch level