3 - 12 Years of OTM Implementation experience Must have executed at least 2 OTM Engagments
Strong Knowledge of Work flows (Automation Agents)and OTM Functional Architecture is a must At least 1 full implementation projects
1. Understanding of OTM Technical Architecture.
2. Ability to look the issue in a holistic way and provide solution that is cost effective in all aspects
3 Expertise in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, Unix-putty commands, server folders, data base tables, style-sheet.
4. Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle, SAP & legacy Applications.
5. Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM based Configurations.
6. Konwledge in XSLs and custom Screen sets desired.
7. Atleast 1 full implementation / Support experience
8. Should be able to handle a team
Over all understanding of oracle transportation management modules
Expert in OTM core modules and order to cash flow configuration with different scenarios
Understanding of different integration interface and middle-ware
Expertise in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, Unix-putty commands, server folders, data base tables, style-sheet
Depth Understating of log files, Automation agent actions, procedure, packages, custom event, report configuration/registration and FTI
User hierarchy configuration, screen customization, access control, vpd/vpd context