1. Experience on Nexus products - Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K/3k/2k.
2. Experience working on C6500, Switches & ASR1K Routers on Campus LAN/WAN design and deployments.
3. Experience working with Cisco software and the basic understanding of the product software life-cycle.
4. Knowledge and experience with EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP protocols
5. Knowledge and/or experience discussing / designing / implementing SP backbone technologies like MPLS / BGP, L3VPN would be a big plus.
6. Candidate must be CCIE.
1. The candidate is expected to do Plan, Design, Implementation projects for Datacenter, Campus, LAN and WAN networks.
2. The candidate should also be comfortable in doing ongoing subscription based network consulting projects for Campus, DC, LAN and WAN.
3. Should have a good understanding of the service components like Firewalls and Load-balancers in the Datacenter and should be very good in troubleshooting, identifying and isolating the issue.
4. The candidate should lead the projects and/or contribute actively to the team working on specific assignments/projects.
5. Should be comfortable in discussing and designing / implementing the DC architectures using the Cisco Nexus and UCS components.
6. Proficiency in designing/deploying in LAN/WAN topologies using routing protocols like OSPF/ISIS and BGP
7. Candidate is expected to understand the Software life-cycle of the major Cisco products.
8. Knowledge of Service provider MPLS/MPBGP networks is necessary.
9. Should be a good team player and ability to multitask.
10. Should be comfortable in working with decision makers, liaising with other functions, communicating with junior onsite engineers.
11. Ability to understand the working environment and agile to adapt and deliver in challenging situations.
12. Set & drive team objectives, goals towards meeting organization & customer expectations.
13. Should be proficient in communication, presentation, messaging & driving complex & crucial conversations.
Should be comfortable with multiple technologies, its integration and articulation of business value.