Key Responsibility: As a part of Managed services provide technical remote support to client, Network Monitoring and Management (Data & Security),Incident/Change/Configuration/Problem Management , Escalation Management , Network Capacity Planning,Risk Analysis and Mitigation., Vendor/SP co-ordination , Maintain & Update the Infrastructure documentation and Knowledge database . Ensure to Manintain UP time SLA.Manage and maintain the Firewalls/VPN/IPS/IDS across the enterprise.
Excellent knowledge and handson experience for the below technologies :
* Cisco Routers: 1900,2800,3800,3900 & ASR
* Cisco Switches: 3750X,3560X,2960,4500,4900,6500& Nexus .
* Load Balancers: Cisco ACE/F5
* Routing protocols: EIGRP, OSPF,BGP, MPLS,VRRP,HSRP/static routing. Others: Multicast, Tunnels, IPV6 &IPV4
* Switching protocols & methodologies: VLANS, Spanning-Tree,VTP,Ether Channel,Stacking,802.1q tagging/trunking,Port Aggregation, Power Over Ethernet (POE), Failover/Fallback of Hardware & Link (High Availability) etc .
* Quality of Service : QoS markings, traffic classifications and prioritization
* Security: Network Layer-2 & Layer-3 Security
* Access control: Tacacs server , Radius
* Good Understanding of DNS,DHCP, NTP,NAT,PAT etc.
* Network Management/Monitoring ToolsLike Solarwinds Orion,HPOV NNM,Nagios & Cisco Prime and others
* Wireless: Cisco WLC/Access Points/WCS , Voice : Basic Knowledge of Cisco IPT
* SAN Switches
* Experience in configuring and monitoring various WAN and internet circuits (T1, E1, PRI, DS3, Fiber, Ethernet), and working with ISPs in relation to these services
* Expertise in Documentation for Networks
* Possess good communication skills and customer focused attitude
* Must be open to work in 24x7 environment , Ability to work independently without supervision & candidate should have Excellent planning and follow-up skills
Excellent knowledge and hands on experience for the below technologies :
* Firewall : Cisco, Palo Alto , Checkpoint & Fortigate etc.
*Strong knowledge of internet connectivity and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL,IPsec TLS, FTP, OSI model, etc. TACACS+ RADIUS experience a plus.