1. Territory and Business Planning (Primary Responsibility)
- Formulate plans for Revenue growth in the territory and integrate them with company's business strategies.
2. Sales Management (Primary Responsibility)
- Focus on developing the business in the region through effective targeting of Accounts and converting them to leads
- Account Management - Build relationships at all levels (especially with Senior Executives) managing each account effectively.
- Achieve/Exceed the Sales Booking Targets.
- Generate, Manage and Monitor the Sales Pipeline effectively using the tools in the company
- Existing Account - Effectively manage the relationships with existing customers to increase share of the wallet in these accounts
3. Marketing & Business Development (Shared responsibility)
- Work with the Marketing team to Create and help execute a marketing plan for lead and need generation in the territory.
- Actively monitor external market and look for opportunities to introduce products and services
- Manage relationships with large accounts, increase referrals, client loyalty and lock in future business.
4. Alliances & Relationships (shared responsibility)
- Work with the Alliance team in building and managing a healthy relationship with Oracle/SAP/CA senior management and Account teams in the territory
- Create and nurture relationship with all strategic alliances and partnerships
Internal Liaisons : Solution Architects/Presales, Business Development, Marketing, Alliance and Support Functions
External Liaisons : Existing Customers, potential customers and potential partners and strategic partners like Oracle.