Greetings from Abhipsa Resourcing Group!!
Immediate requirement of Mobility Tech Lead for our renowned client
Industry : IT Mobile Application
Job Location : Vizag /Vishakhapatnam
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Package: Best in Industry
Job Description: .
• Combination of iOS & Android developer.
• Can lead a team of android & iOS devices.
• Proficiency in asynchronous/multi-threaded programming specific to mobile devices.
• Knowledge of cross platform mobile development using Xamarin and other development environment is a plus.
• Hands-on native iOS development experience with proficiency in Objective-C /Swift using XCode.
• Experience working with Core Blue tooth, AF Networking.
• Experience working with Web Services using iOS SDK.
• On-device database experience with Core Data, SQ Lite and other databases.
• Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and design standards, experience with localization tools for iOS.
• Knowledge of debug and test tools like UI Automation, analysis with Instruments and other tools.
• Deep understanding how Android works (Dalvik, ART)
• Experience developing with the Android SDK, and the Android NDK knowledge will be added advantage.
• Deep understanding of responsibility and life cycle basic components (Activity, Broad cast Receiver, Service, Content Provider)
• Understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design. Should be capable of leveraging the capabilities of (Camera, GPS, etc.)
• Experience with JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML.
• Experience with databases like SQLite, NoSQL and key-value storages.
• The knowledge of Payment Gateway will be added advantage.
• Experience with Ant, Maven, Gradle.
• Experience working with a tool-chain that includes Git, SVN.
• Understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity, optimization, caching and security.
• Experience in handling the performance and memory of Android App.
• Android UI development with latest framework and techniques.
• Deep understanding of both Google Cloud Messaging and Apple Push Notification Service including configuration of registration servers, notification types, payloads etc
• Consistently demonstrate Limited Brands enterprise and functional competencies.
• Be Fast & Agile
• Mobile initiatives (enhancements or project)
• The mobile developer will be required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps Android Mobile-- interface and libraries.
• Collaborate with UX for product definition and use cases
• Assist with defining technical and functional user stories
• Customer Interaction skills
• Ability to explain technical aspects of a solution to a non-technical audience
• Prepare and communicate status, issues, and opportunities to the business.
• Builds and maintains strong partnership with internal and external customers.
• Minimum 8+ years experience in native mobile application development
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
• Evaluate technology solutions through research and lab work to select tools to solve a problem.
• Ensure deliverables across teams are of high quality and clearly documented
• Lead and provide technical leadership to developers in geographically dispersed locations
• Build frameworks that are consumed by other developer teams.
• Standardize and enforce coding standards and best practices, including optimizing the apps for performance
• Conduct audit on Application from time to time to check on compliance to coding standards and best practice.
Coach teams in to new tools and implementation strategy
Interested one share your updates resume to firstname.lastname@example.org