The Mobile Consultant will design, develop, and deliver a new breed of mobile solutions, which connect with customers and create instant value. You will be part of a scrum based team, having strong expertise in architectural design of enterprise software, and in-depth knowledge of mobile device platforms. You will be highly motivated, self-driven to learn cutting edge technologies, and applying them to achieve customer delight, achieving project & company goals.
Must Have :
- Passionate about Internet & mobile services
- Atleast 4-6 years of Android application development experience
- In depth knowledge & experience of consumer & enterprise Android application development, maintenance, and testing
- Strong mobile UX design, development, support and framework APIs experience
- Able to acquire knowledge about new frameworks/libraries quickly
- Should have worked on Android 4.0
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts, data structures
- Experience with communication with HTTP, XML, JSON, Web Services via REST, Push notifications
- Platform API experience for collaboration with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Experience in porting mobile apps from one platform to another
- Design for online and offline modes of native mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs for social platforms, common authentication systems, payment models
- Exposure to device and content management
- Exposure to alternate mobile platforms (iOS, Win8, BB) & hybrid (Phonegap, Titanium etc) is a plus
- Exposure to Agile
- Exposure to Java would be nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Building complex enterprise level Android Apps for various mobile & tablet form factors
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Able to work in a distributed team
- Able to work in a no-hierarchy environment, and fast sprint work cycles
- Directly interact with the client constantly, striving for delight
- Constantly upgrade self-knowledge & share with team
Other Desirables :
- Writing white papers, blogging and participation in Java related events and conferences are a definitive plus.
- Experience of working in Agile environments using Scrum/XP
- Individual contributor with excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of box (experience with requirements gathering/engineering are an advantage).
- Customer focused is a definite desirable.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders.