Mobile Application Designer
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
• Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field & strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
2. Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
3. Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
4. Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
5. A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
6. Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
7. Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.