- The ideal candidate will work with the business units, application teams and administration teams to identify the right architecture for implementing new solutions, products and modules. You will perform a variety of in-depth data analysis, data modeling, and data administration tasks on complicated datasets with potentially complex data integration scenarios.
Additionally, this position will develop and maintain logical models and physical structural designs of the system, applications, and databases by using ERWIN or other data modeling tools, based upon business requirements by employing program and business requirements and analysis.
This candidate will also be required to develop complex reports and dashboards by understanding the data architecture and modify them as required. This involves setting up metadata/metrics/dimensions/fact tables etc. Performance Optimization experience on MSTR environment is required as welll
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Past experience with the creation and usage of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) specifications and Dimensional Models (Star Schema).
- Oracle database administration skills with Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c databases: REQUIRED
- Oracle SQL or PL/SQL: REQUIRED
- UNIX RH, SUSE Linux and Windows 7 operating systems: REQUIRED
- MicroStrategy experience as a developer and architect : REQUIRED
- Exposure to developing database administration procedures