Application Security Consultant
Application Security – Identity & Access Management Sr Analyst
Identity & Access Management Sr Analyst- Bangalore, India
• Provide with examples of how they have delivered successful projects in IAM within at least one industry sector.
• Possess good understanding of Security products and services and provide operational support
• Ability to challenge previous assumptions and identify innovative methods for solving a problem.
• Should have working knowledge of all phases of IAM solution implementation with strong emphasis on implementation of connectors and providing the support for the IAM Solutions to customer in an operations support environment
•Experience interfacing with customers in North America and Europe.
• 4 years of software development with Java/J2EE, and demonstrated fluency to integrate applications using APIs and Web Services with Siteminder
• Should have 4 – 6 years’ experience in implementing Siteminder Solutions
• Should have been involved in product installation, configuration and upgrades with
• Configured complex policies (i.e. Rule definition), custom reports.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
•Experience in engineering and deployment of CA Siteminder R12 and CA Federation is Mandatory
•Previous work with Large Scale and highly available environments
•Development experience with utility scripting languages used to import and extract data from named tools
•Strong scripting skills (Perl, UNIX)
•Experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL
•Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)