To work closely with product development team in a large pharma company.
1. Provide Medico Marketing Support
2. Help in New Product identification
3. Interface between SBU & RA for the designated regions
4. Responsible for training of /Sales/Field Force in terms of scientific inputs
5. Coordinate and support for Medical Affairs
Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals.
Preparing Pack Insert
Preparing PSUR / Clinical Equivalence for allocated region
Scientific support for various activities like CME / RTD /DGM
Providing scientific presentations to KOLs and/or leading clinical units.
2) Medico Marketing Support:
Initiate and prepare promotional, materials (VA/LBL) for all the brands in allocated region
Provide strategic inputs and support towards creation of marketing / brand plans and towards design and execution of medical-marketing programs
3) Marketing/Sales/Field Force Training:
To prepare Training Slides, Training Manuals, Question Papers, Medical E - Quiz etc. catering to needs of different audiences (managers, field staffs etc.)
Provide pre-launch and launch training to sales staff for new products especially during briefing meetings
4) New Product identification:
Identification and evaluation of new products for future
Follow-up & co-ordinate with CMs / RHs etc. for New Product Screening & Finalization
5) Regulatory Affairs:
Providing support in terms of Medical Information to Regulatory departments.
To ensure compliance with statutory requirements, and internal company procedures