Position : Mechanical Draughtsman
Qualification & Skills :
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential requirement.
• Ability to read, understand mechanical, architectural, civil drawings.
• Must be able to deliver a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, including analytical, collaboration & problem solving.
• Good Organizational skills with the ability to work independently & follow directions
• Create & detail drawings per project plans & specifications using AutoCAD.-Should be conversant with preparing/understanding technical drawings such as (01) P&ID (02) Process Tanks (03) Sheet Metal Fabrication (04) Structural Fabrication (05) Piping work. (06) Plant Layout (07) Equipment Layout (08) Plot plans (09) Machine Equipment Drawing.
• Co-ordinate the preparation of drawings in accordance with customer schedule/ contract requirement and forward for approval.
• Interacting with the Client, in case of any clarification.
• Preparing Bill of Material from the Client's Drawing.
• Determine the most efficient use of the material.
• Floating Raw Material requirement in the market & follow-up with the supplier for material rates.
• Prepare an Estimate of the quantities of Material from the Drawings.
• In the event of Order finalization, to provide assistance in the procurement of material.
• Calculate raw material requirement based on the development
• Work effectively with other Engineers & project managers in a project environment.
• Meet deadlines, perform effectively under pressure & maintain the positive attitude.
Qualification & Experience
Essential Diploma Draughtsman with experience 07 to 10 years
Desirable Degree in Mechanical 05 to 07 years