Qualification : CA + LLB ( 8yrs+)
Candidate should have done LLB degree from a reputed college, having 8-10 years experience with at least 5 years with a reputed Real Estate Developer or a reputed Law Firm. Post qualification hands on experience, preferably working with Real Estate Developers/ Real Estate Venture Capital Fund/ Private equity Organizations /reputed Legal Firms thorough knowledge of Corporate laws and Real Estate related Laws such as Land laws would be an added advantage. Understanding of Marathi language would be an advantage.
1. Legal documentation for due diligence.
2. Vetting of documents / drafting Skills.
3. Liaison with Fund Managers/ Advocates and Solicitors
4. Attending meetings with clients, developers, SPVs Advocate & Solicitors.
5. Provide advice on legal issues by doing research on case laws
6. Attending Arbitration / Court proceedings.
7. Business / Commercial impact assessment of the legal provisions, various clauses in contracts, agreements
8. Update review & communicate new laws / regulations and provide guidance regarding applicability / impact on Cos. Business / ongoing matters
9. Track our cases in the High Court and other courts. Also track the litigations of or Opponents
10. Documentation- Organising and filing of papers