Our client is a fast growing firm which is into Cloud & Infrastructure Services, Analytics & Information Management, etc. They run their business from Silicon Valley, Washington DC, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Role: Manager - Talent Acquisition
Work Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
Role Description :
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, complex internet searches and research.
- Drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
- Define and implement creative sourcing strategies to source 'A' players from colleges, workplaces, databases .
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Recruitment teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Seek mutually beneficial outcomes while achieving personal objectives, an advisor; assist and help managers achieve success; able to connect strategy and activities.
- Ensure team adherence to client and organizational process requirements, security procedures.
- Act as an escalation point to business stakeholders for all recruiting related questions and concerns Administer referral process of applicants Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools .
Candidate Background :
- Should have a minimum work experience of 7-10 years in end to end recruitment working with an IT organization projects.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics & SLAs
- Excellent knowledge of social media biz acumen, strong know-how of products and services industry .
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent organisational and documenting skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
- Possess superior time management and problem solving skills