Execution on client engagements – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
· Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
· Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
· Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
· Demonstrate strong understanding of business process, accounts and emerging IT trends.
· Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
· Preparation of reports/deliverable/status updates/audit committee presentations.
· Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
· handling data analytics - Access, ACL,SQL etc.
· Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
· Comply with requirements from ICAI auditing and assurance standards AAS29.
· Demonstrate an application &solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
· Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
· Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
· Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
· Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
· Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities.
· Manage small teams – motivate, counsel& develop junior colleagues.